October 2, 2009

September 21, 2009.

Since my birthday fell on a Monday this year, we decided the whole family would go on a 'birthday date' with me. We took the kids to see Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs (which I thought was pretty funny-it did poop out a little on the last 15 minutes though). Then we went out for Mexican food. There is one Mexican restaurant in town that me and the kids like, but that Kade doesn't so I have to use my birthday to be able to go there. And it was GOOD!! We finished up with gifts back at the house, but had to wait until the next weekend for cake. Their just wasn't time to get one made today.

3 comments:

Kristen Moss said...

happy Birthday. Sounds like fun. I love mexican. Did you go to the one across from braulums behind the bank. I LOVE THAT PLACE.

Tonya said...

Happy Birthday!..... I love that Mexican Place. Sounds like it was a great one!

Tressie Farley said...

You remind me of Mom in the picture where you're on the couch. I'm not sure why, maybe just the way your sitting or something. Anyway, I thought it was cool, so I decided to share, haha!