September 1, 2007


Labor Day means it is time for the annual Farley Family Reunion in Parker. Each year, we get together at the park in Parker for lunch and games. This year Gary and Alene saved us all and showed up a day earlier to take care of the hornets nests. They said they killed of 6 nests. Way to go!


The guilty party is Kainoa. While all the others were playing water balloon volleyball, he was busy trying to hit them with water balloons thrown by hand.




The kids all went "fishing" over the rock wall.


Liberty caugth a white fish "Cookies and Cream Hersheys"


Kayson caught a "Nemo" fish & sucker fish. (Kit Kat & Tootsie Pop)


Brylee's Brown trout & sucker fish. (Hershey's Chocolate bar & Tootsie Pop)

3 comments:

Natalie and Quin said...

I remember one time when I went fishing with their dad, and he caught the biggest sucker I had ever seen. He hooked himself in the nose!!

Anonymous said...

I hadn't checked your blog for awhile and was happy to see some cute little fishermen.

Anonymous said...

I want to fish from that pond! I think I might actually eat those kinds of fish!