January 26, 2008

Liberty and Deidra have been following the Miss America pageant on TLC for the past week. Today they watched Miss Congeniality together. The show is about an undercover cop who thinks some bad people are going to try and kill the pageant winner by placing a bomb in the crown so she enters the competition to try and thwart their plan.

Just now I was in the family room preparing a lesson for church tomorrow. Liberty walked in the room and was frantically looking for Kayson. I told her that he went to bed and all she said was, "Oh." Then she sat down on the couch and looked around the room like she didn't know where she was. I asked her if she was awake and received no response. So I took her back to bed.

After she laid down, this was our conversation:

Me: What were you going to tell Kayson?
Liberty: I was going to tell him about the crown.
Me: What about the crown?
Liberty: I was going to tell him there is a bomb in it.
Me: Was he going to wear it?
Liberty: Uh huh, that's why I have to tell him not to put it on.

She then rolled over and never looked like she had even been out of bed. I guess she has my wonderful talent of talking in her sleep.

2 comments:

Elena said...

LOL!! Man you're on a blogging roll. Keep it coming. This is good stuff.

Anonymous said...

Oh brother! lol