March 10, 2008


It's a boy!!!!
Well we had our ultra sound today and they say it is 100% boy! So our numbers will be equal. But of course we don't have a name for a boy we only had a girl name picked out. So now we get to start that whole process again. They said the baby looked good, but is measuring 2 weeks big ( i hope that holds true) Who doesn't want to be done with pregnancy 2 weeks sooner than they thought they would be. But, as for now they are not going to change the due date they will just watch me and the baby and see how big it continues to measure. Anyways, that is our big news for the day. If anyone doubts the above statement, the proof is in the picture!! This kid has boy plumbing!!!

5 comments:

Natalie and Quin said...

Congrats on the boy.

Elena said...

I KNEW it!!!!! I seriously have been calling it a he all along and then thought today, what if it's a girl, I don't know if I can get in the habit of calling her a she. Glad to know he's a he. How fun is that. Now the naming can begin!!!

Anonymous said...

Maybe he's just gonna be as big as his daddy!

Deidra Smith said...

Oh, I already talked to the doctor about that, he said that if he continues to stay that big and i'm concerned they will take him early. So thank goodness they'll watch. And I don't seem to have a problem going early. So, if I have anything to say about it he will definately NOT be as big as his daddy.

Elena said...

I don't blame you there! Plus none of us will mind meeting him a few days early either.