April 7, 2008



April 6, 2008.

I don't know if you can see this picture very well or not. But it is Jack burrowed deep in Kade's fleece Cowboys blanker. I couldn't resist the picture because it is classic Jack. He thinks he's freezing no matter the temperature and especially likes to burrow into every fuzzy blanket we own. He doesn't burrow just for the sake of burrowing either. He truly thinks he's freezing and shakes and shivers just to prove it (even while hanging out in a 70 degree home) I don't know how the dumb dog can even breathe burried so deep in there. What a dorky thing he is, but we love him anyway!

4 comments:

Elena said...

Poor little picked on Jack. Just freezing away in Antarctica, oh, I mean Rexburg. :)

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! He's such a cute dork dog.

Bon said...

Hey- I knew Kade in High school and came across your blog while I was blog jumping.:) Thought I would say hi and think your family is beautiful!

Feel free to check out our blog too

http://www.crazybunnells.blogspot.com

Bonnie
(Use to Be Bonnie Coon)

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Teclado e Mouse, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mouse-e-teclado.blogspot.com. A hug.