December 11, 2009

December 1, 2008.

I apologize it has been sooo long since i posted. In about the middle of October, I got the hair-brined idea to make some MAJORLY time consuming gifts for my kids for Christmas. I usually do a homemade something or other for them. But, this was above and beyond any other year. I won't post what it is right now, 'cuz Liberty reads this blog from time to time. Anyways, I finally finished the projects!!! They are wrapped and stashed away. I feel so relieved to have them done in time. So, that is why I haven't even looked at blogging for a good little while. Hope you enjoy the updates.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Allan and I and Tara and Dustin are coming to Kacey's graduation next week and wanted to know if you had floor space enough for us on Friday night? We are only there one quick night (does that help your decision?) and can do something else if we need so no pressure. REALLY!!!

Karen

Kristen Moss said...

Great updates! It looks like you are all doing well!


Kristen