May 28, 2010

May 11, 2010

Liberty has been begging me to cut her hair for about a month now. We finally found time today so we went at it. I started out a couple of inches longer than this even though she told me she wanted it above her shoulders, kind of close to her chin. I was afraid I would go that short and she would freak out. But when I let her go and see where I was cutting at, she said go shorter, so shorter we went. After I had it as short as she wanted, I decided it needed a few layers. (I'm not a hug fan of a straight cut when it is this short.) So I started adding layers. I've done layers in her hair before and they have turned out pretty good, but this time I decided to try cutting them a little different. Bad idea! They were not blending at all-it was terrible and by this time I had her really scared (not to mention me) So I went back to my tried-and-true way of cutting layers. It took me a little while to clean it up and I think there are still a few random lenth layers in there, but I think i fixed ok. It definately looks fine when it is done, but Mimi don't judge my efforts:) Liberty was way excitied about it though, and that is all that matters. I'm glad she liked the end product. Whew!




0 comments: