November 10, 2007




October 20th and 21st, 2007

Kade and I had a fun weekend planned for our anniversary, but as fate would have it we were called at our hotel room at 2:00 a.m. to go home and see to sick kids. Codi rallied through the rest of the night allowing us to at least go back and finish our nights rest, but we had to go home early the next day and cancel the rest of our plans. Brylee didn't mind-she had mom and dad home to watch mickey mouse with her (her favorite show). That is until she caught it the next day. I was the only one lucky enough to not catch it (due to the anitbiotics in my system at the time). But I still got my share of fun. I think I had about 20+ loads of laundry those two days with another 10+ over the next couple of days. Whew! glad that one is over.

0 comments: