February 25, 2008

Tonight during family home evening we learned about museums. We always start out FHE talking about what we did the last week that was fun or noteworthy. Brylee's answer for the past few weeks has been, "Grammy."

While learning about museums Liberty told us that things in a museum are from the "olden days". I asked each of the kids what somethings from the olden days are. Kayson and Liberty answered dinosaurs. Brylee answered, "Grammy." Then Liberty followed up by saying, "She's not from the olden days, she'd be dead if she was."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ROFLOL! When I first started reading, I thought to myself 'awww', but then I find out how old I really am!

Natalie and Quin said...

Wow! It took us a minute to figure out what your abbreviation was. That is pretty good when you are more pop culture savy than your children!