November 21, 2008

November 17, 2008.



In case any of you are planning on going to see Beverly Hills Chihuahua, I thought I better warn you that it is a major tear jerker. We took the kids to see it for our FHE activity on Monday. The little dog in the movie has her plans thwarted over and over so that by the time we were 2/3 of the way through the movie, Brylee was in tears. She was so frustrated for the little dog. I felt bad that she was so sad, but it was kind of funny that she was so wrapped up in that silly movie. She must be Grammy's grand-daughter. She has a real soft spot for those little animals :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the warning. Rest assured I won't be seeing that one. You better leave Brylee with me the next time you go see any animal movie!

Elena said...

Very good to know, with the kiddos living at this house. Grammy's genes run deep.

Hobbs Family said...

Brylee girl,

I love you! You are such a sweetie!

Tiffany said...

alright....i need to know how you did the cute background...it's adorable!

Shannon said...

Those are some good looking kids. I love the halloween pictures. What fun:) Shannon (Christenson) Milliman
My blog is www.millimans.blogspot.com

Kristen Moss said...

That is hilarious. I laughed out loud.


Ps We would LOVE boxes. We have been looking for some. We are going out of town this week end, but will be back Sunday night. Could we come get them some time Monday???

That would save the day.


Kristen