December 7, 2008

December 1, 2008

Well Thanksgiving is over and it is on to Christmas!! Poor Thanksgiving didn't get any pictures (as usual). I guess I'm too busy stuffing my face and laying around all day to worry about pics. Not to mention stuffing face pics aren't always the most glamorous. So anyways, on to the fun of Christmas. We started off by decorating the mommy tree on Sunday and then the kid tree on Monday. We also started our count-up to Christmas bags on Monday. The first one had ornaments to make as well as a paper that told us to take a goofy family picture. So here are the pics.













3 comments:

Elena said...

My poor little Brancyn!! LOL!! Fun pictures.

Anonymous said...

That was my first thought too, Elena. Poor Brancyn. Cute pics anyway.

Tressie Farley said...

Wow, Liberty is so tall standing between her parents :)