December 18, 2008

December 13, 2008.

The kids got to go to the neighbors today to make gingerbread houses. Brylee and I were sick so we couldn't go. Brylee was sooo disappointed and I felt bad for her, so even though she was sick I gave her a sugar cookie to try and cheer her up. Later I saw her with a second one and told her she better not eat anymore. Then she tells me, 'cookies are for sick people, huh?' Oh great, what am I teaching my kids:) I told her no usually sick people shouldn't eat treats I was just trying to help you be happy since you didn't get to go the party. I don't think she believed me. Now cookies are going to be for sick people at our house. Oh brother!

2 comments:

Natalie and Quin said...

On the bright side, you can now teach her that cookies are ONLY for sick people.

Elena said...

I'm in 100% agreement with Brylee. Cookies ALWAYS make me feel better. :)