August 14, 2009

August 2, 2009
Today we invited Yuki and Yosuke to go to church with us or told them they could stay home and rest while we went. They said they wanted to go, but we didn't know if they really understood us. As we walked into the church, they were looking around curiously, but still following us. We thought they were starting to look a little unsure so we told them they could go home, they jumped at the opportunity:) So we took them home. They spent the three hour block visiting with other team members that were staying nearby and shopping. That afternoon, one of the other host families offered to take our guys with them to Mesa Falls so they went site seeing again. And then later that evening we got together with two other host families from our ward to have a group dinner. Navajo tacos were being served and they were a total hit. They loved them. The lady making them had to make an extra batch of scones just for our guys:)

Yukinobu

Keisuke, Yousuke, and Shigeyuki

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Sounds like things are staying busy at your house. I don't know how you do this business with 4 kids...I'm just trying to keep up with one! Hope things are going great! Miss ya!

Tonya said...

wow you have been the blogging queen.

I don't think I know what Navajo tacos are. I do know I love scones. Sounds like a great time for all.

Kristen Moss said...

You should totally get this book called I can't beleive it's food storage. It is all about using and rotating your food storage. It has inspired me. It really helped me. Check it out