September 1, 2009

August 6, 2009.
Over the next couple of days, we didn't see a lot of our dancers. They had performances in Idaho Falls and Blackfoot. But, on Thursday I got to take the kids to Youth Culture Days. We got to go and meet dancers from the different country's and dance with them. We only signed up for two this year- The U.S. and Japan. I have no idea what happened to my U.S. pics, but here are a few pics of the kids having fun on the Japanese drums.


Here is our biggest kid, Kade, having fun with Kayson.



Deidra, Brancyn, Brylee, and Yuki.


Brancyn was having so much fun that we couldn't get him to be quiet during instruction time-he wanted to be banging on a drum if we tried to stop hime we got one big earful!


Liberty enjoying a turn on the drums.

1 comments:

Tonya said...

Okay I expect a performance the next time I am there. I have to agree Kade looks like the biggest kid.

Looks like great fun!