March 24, 2010

March 19, 2010

My Grandma's birthday is on St. Patricks Day and we usually try to get a visit in. With all of the remodeling that was going on, I spaced until the next day. We worked out a visit for Friday. Michelene and her kids and me and all my kids except Liberty enjoyed a fun visit. I thought to bring my camera this time. I don't have many recent pics of my grandma and not really any of her with the kids. So we got one for the scrapbook this year.


Brylee, Brancyn, Kayson, Grandma, Archer, Hunter, and Brielle

3 comments:

Douglas said...

Deidra,
I was asked to get you some pictures of our family but I don't have your email address. You should send me an email so I can reply with the pictures you are asking for. drhurst@gmail.com
Thanks,
Douglas

Tonya said...

I love this precious picture. Grandma looks so proud.

kylie lloyd said...

That's so precious, I bet Grandma was thrilled