November 7, 2010

October 14, 2010


This little goof is such a copy cat these days. I had put Brancyn to bed the

other night, but he decided he wasn't ready. I was reading a book on my bed when I heard him come back upstairs and shuffle around. When I went out to check on him, there he was just as comfortable as can be with a blanket, his stuffed animals, and a stack of books to keep him busy. He looked up and smiled at me and then just kept right on reading.

He also has been copying my popcorn habits. I could eat a bowl of popcorn almost daily and Brancyn has shown a similar love for it. I eat my popcorn kind of weird. I spread a towel across my lap and then eat all of the kernal/crunchy parts off of the popcorn and then leave the "nubs" for later. Lately when I give Brancyn a bowl of popcorn, he grabs a dishtowel and settles it across his lap just like mom. That is as far as it goes though because he really doesn't know why he does it-it cracks me up.

1 comments:

Hobbs Family said...

That is hilarious! What a goof! I eat popcorn the same way! I guess we get it from mom. My boys always try to steal my nubbies!