June 20, 2008



June 17, 2008.

Where did I get all these extra kids from? It seems we always have half of the neighborhood over at any given point. The kids love it. As for me depends on the day. Being 3 weeks from delivering number four and trying to keep my house ready to show potential buyers at any given point I don't exactly love all the company, but I try to be patient. But my patience ran out today. Every time Kade or I went out to check on the kids one of them was spraying Brylee, dumping sand in the swimming pool, or letting water out of the pool so that we couldn't keep it filled. I wasn't exactly pleased at that point, but still tried not to lose my cool to much. But the kicker was later when they got tired of the water. Some of the 'lovely' neighbor kids then found a bottle of rainex and a bottle of turtle wax and proceeded to spray the trampoline, the car, the fence, and you guessed it Brylee. She always gets the brunt of whatever mischief is going on it seems. So here is where I lost my cool, grounded friends from coming to our house for two days and then tried to get Brylee's eyes rinsed out. Let me tell you, rinsing out a toddlers eyes for the suggested 15 min is near impossible. I stressed all night about whether or not I'd done a good enough job. But thank goodness she woke up the next morning looking 100% better. The picture of Brylee is pathetic. She didn't really look as bad as the picture shows, I think we caught her mid-blink. But I was definately as grumpy as the picture shows and not exactly thrilled to be recording it for posterity. Oh well, maybe I'll laugh someday.






1 comments:

Elena said...

I laughed out loud at your face!! Not at you of course, only with you. :) I would have grounded the friends too. Poor little Brylee. Did it make her cheeks red too or is that a sunburn?