January 28, 2009

This gal I visit teach has started decorating cakes. She's hoping to get her name out there so that she can do cakes for her full-time job. I think she is very talented. She even entered a cake in the contest at the state fair. From what I understand she offers pretty competitive rates too. I know she mostly wants to do wedding cakes, but she has done other occasions too. Her blog is karassweetdesigns.blogspot.com She has a few pictures on there to give you an idea of what she's doing. I absolutely love her Halloween cake. She designed, made it, and then she and her husband enjoyed it! Anyways, she does cakes in Idaho and Utah so if you are in need send her an email.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heya,

I was just wondering if I could get your e-mail and mailing address for our 10 year reunion contact list. It's just around the corner... can you believe that?

My email is tanners19@hotmail.com

also check out this site:

http://classreport.org/usa/id/malad_city/mhs/

Thanks, Your blog is super cute!