October 2, 2009

August 26, 2009.

The first day of school. A much anticipated day at our house. The kids were up and ready to go(barely on time, it will take us a few days to get hang of the new schedule). I walked them to school and they were both of without a backward glance at me. It is sad to see them so grown up sometimes, but at the same time I am glad they are independent strong kids that aren't afraid of new things. Even though we just live around the corner from the school, the principal wanted Kayson to ride the bus home just so they wouldn't be worried about him . So Kayson get about a 60 second bus ride home each day. He was actually pretty excited that they pushed the bus issue because he thought he wasn't going to get to ride the bus. So first day a success!!!

Liberty and her posing (she told me the other day she was a proposer-I asked her why and she said 'cuz the always poses for pictures. Uh, I think that's a poser:)

Kayson looking sharp in his new school outfit of choice

Bye Mom!

The famous 60 second bus ride.

3 comments:

Tonya said...

They look great! There is nothing like that first day of school look. It always makes me realize how much they have grown since last year!

Natalie and Quin said...

Well, I guess Liberty could be a Professional Poser or Pro-Poser.

Grammy said...

Too cute, and too funny. He'll get a little feel for what it was like for his parents on the bus.