October 2, 2009

September 29, 2009.

I just had to post these videos of my Genius child Kayson. They crack me up, but he definately is innovative. Sorry it is in two videos-it really isn't that long, Brylee just started pulling on the camera string at the end of the first video and so I had to stop and get her off to catch the second video. Kayson was pretty detrmined he was at this long enough for me to watch, then go find my camera, and then come and video tape the last of his efforts. Anyways, enjoy if you care to-I thought it was pretty funny.

3 comments:

Tonya said...

Oh... that is so funny. I am so glad he didn't give up and I was cheering that in the end he finally got it! YEAH!

Grammy said...

Maybe we have another little Grampy on our hands. Being innovative and figuring things out.

Tressie Farley said...

Nice job, Kayson :)