July 9, 2009

June 26, 2009
After Gillian and Seth left today, I decided I was in the mood to rearrange the house. I decidied to put the boys in the guest room and the guest room in Kaysons old room. Then we yanked the nasty carpet out of Brancyn's old room. As I was doing all of this rearranging, I decided it was time for Brancyn to move into his big boy bed ( the bottom bunk with a guard rail). The first night he freaked out and had to go back into the crib, but the next night he did great and has been enjoying his big boy bed ever since! Who would have thought, he won't even walk yet-but he is in a big bed. Go figure!



2 comments:

Grammy said...

Awwww.......

Michelene said...

That is so awesome. Yay, Brancyn! I want to move Brielle to a big girl bed, too. We thought we found a bunk bed today at a yard sale, but when we got over to it, it had a big SOLD sign on it, bummer. I guess we'll keep looking. Hopefully when we do move her she'll do as well as Brancyn.