July 9, 2009

June 8, 2009
So, it's time to play catch-up once again. I don't know why I put this off so long. In my defense, summer is crazy around here! Gone are the teen summers of sleeping in as late as you want, playing with friends, and doing a few chores here and there. And here comes chores, chores, chores, gardening galore, soccer practices and games, dance, family get togethers, etc., etc., etc., you get the idea:) So now that I've made my excuses, on to the catch-up part. This is a pic of us testing out our new fire pit-we of course broke out the marshmallows. Why have a fire if you aren't going to roast a marshmallow? We had fun with the fire pit and even had the neighbors over. The crazy part is that we are all bundled up in jackets and coats on the 8th of June! This was one of our few sunny days in June, but it was still mighty chilly!


2 comments:

Deidra Smith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelene said...

Oh, how fun! I am trying to talk shaun into putting one into our yard, he's not so sold on the idea yet.