July 9, 2009

June 29 and July 1, 2009
Well the soccer season has officially started. Kayson had his first practice on the 29th and then Liberty was invited to practice with his team on the 1st. Her team practiced one the 2nd. The kids seam to enjoy it, but it wears them out. It is going to be a crazy month trying to coordinate all of their practices and games, but hopefully it will be a good experience.



Kayson dressed and ready to go.


Liberty-so exctied for her turn to try playing soccer
Kayson with some of his team and a neighbor friend
Brancyn and Brylee watching the practice.
Sorry about the washed out pics. My kids had been playing with my camera and I hadn't figured out what I needed to reset yet. Also, I promise I wasn't torturing Brancyn in this photo. He wasn't feeling so well. I felt bad taking him out, but what do you do when you've got kids scheduled for all kinds of things all summer long. Poor kid.

2 comments:

Deidra Smith said...

I have always thought Liberty looked a bit like Halle, but have never thought she looked like Alyssa, but there is something about this pic that definately reminds me of Alyssa. Does anyone else see it?

Grammy said...

Yes, I can see it through the smile. They must be cousins, ha!