April 14, 2009

April 14, 2009.

I have to put one last post on here, mostly for myself. They are a few of my kids funnies that I don't want to forget.

This first one is Brylee. A few days after we got home from Disneyland, she came into me and said. Remember when we went in the ocean and saw Nemo (the finding Nemo ride at Disneyland) I told her that I remembered. Then she said. Do you remember that noise we heard like a "sharp" I told her I remembered and then just laughed. Sharp is a good word for a shark, don't you think?

The other Funny is Liberty's. Kade was out of town for work this last week so it was just me and the kids all week. One night when I was getting them into bed, Liberty said "Dad doens't want you to call him if I'm naughty." I started laughing and said I think what he probaly told you was that he didn't want me to have to call him because you are being naughty. She thought about it for a minute and then agreed that I was right. funny how switching the words around, totally changes the meaning!

1 comments:

Tonya said...

Haha I love it.. I know what you mean Callie is a queen at word switching.