April 23, 2009

This morning I had someone call and ask me to participate in a survey. I didn't have anything going on so I agreed to do it. Throughout the conversation, they would ask me questions and tell me to rate how I felt from 1 to 10. Brylee saw me on the phone and was asking who I was talking to. I just kept waving her away so that I could hear the questions. After awhile she realized that I was answering mostly in numbers so she came over and started saying 'tell her nine mom tell her nine.' I couldn't hardly concentrate with that little whisper in my ear and it was giving me the giggles. But, we made it through the survey ok. I should have just passed the phone to Brylee and let her do it:)

4 comments:

Hobbs Family said...

I've never done any of those surveys over the phone, but i hate that kind of stuff. I probably would have handed the phone over to Brylee. Sounds like she was doing a pretty good job.

Tressie Farley said...

Hahahah! OM gosh, how funny. I couldn't stop laughing the whole time that I read the story!!

Grammy said...

Wonder what she was thinking in her little mind that nine was? I'm sure it meant something to her.

Tonya said...

That is funny. You should of passed the phone to Brylee and just sat back and enjoyed. She is too cute.