April 14, 2009

I have lots of cathing up to do, but I don't know if it will be in order or not. But here goes.

March 20, 2009
We came home from Disneyland with the flu so our plans of a birthday party for Brylee on Monday got postponed. We ended up celebrating her birthday a week late on the 20th. We thought we were done with the flu, so Elena and family, and Emily and Bryon decided to risk it and came to help celebrate. (We weren't done, but thank goodness everyone didn't catch it and those that did didn't get it too bad) We had a Mickey and Minnie party again. It is still one of Brylee's favorites this year. Everyone wore there Mickey or Minnie ears and we had Mickey and Minnie cakes for dessert. Brylee was excited over her new baby gear, dress up, mickey dominoes, and her new bike. It was a pretty good birthday!






5 comments:

Michelene said...

How fun, I think we'll be doing a mickey mouse clubhouse theme too. Well, that was the plan, but maybe it will be a Cars theme. I want to see pictures of her cake, you always make them so cute.

Grammy said...

I know Brylee is the subject of this picture, but that always smiling baby in the background is so cute.

Deidra Smith said...

I thought the same thing:)

Grammy said...

I just looked at it again and started smiling and chuckled. He kinda steals the picture.

Tressie Farley said...

I noticed him too. He looks like he is enjoying himself as much as anybody :) What a sweetie.